Anyone dived in Korea?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greg somers

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Dolls,
I've just gotten a 3-4 month contract as a divemaster in Seoul,Korea and around the coast around Seoul.I haven't found anyone locally who knows the area.Has anyone there ever dived in korea or do you know some relevant sites that I can visit.I'm leaving in mid-may until August and know little of the region.I have dived in the south china sea and it is brown.Is it the same in korea? Anyone that can give me a heads up would be appreciated.Thanks gasman

Hi! I've been diving in Cheju Island a couple times - its cold in May but the corals are really beautiful. I was not expecting to see much, but I was surprised at the number of tropical colorful fish there were and the pretty wall dives. Of course, you will also find the occasional can and boot, but i'm sure you find that everywhere. On Cheju, I dove with Ralf at Big Blue. You can check out Micheal's site for more info
scubainkorea.com

I just returned from Seoul , but not diving.

It was -6c° and snowing.

Also Seoul is inland I would get more details if I were you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom