Anyone diving at twin lakes this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tuttt:
Looking for Someone to dive with..

Teresa,,,,, Nice to meet you! I enjoyed your Mermaid site(s),,,,very classy!! What an impressive background you have--gee. I don't think you will have trouble finding a dive partner. If you ever want to....would be glad to show you around our local dive spot here in north Texas-CSSP in Terrell. Have a great weekend,,be safe and happy finning!! Alan

We'll probably be there tomorrow around noon.

I have to be back in Friendswood by about 4pm or so Sunday, but will probably try to go out Sunday morning about 10 or so and see if anyone is around.
Dee and Doug - will see you if you make it.
Tuttt - will be in a silver Honda down at Swamper's Point

I finally got to meet a Mermaid! :D Nice meeting you, Theresa. Come back when you can.

Ed...did we miss you? We got there about 1pm and parked at dock #3.

Water has cooled to 72º and my full .5ml steamer was toasty. I probably only have a couple weeks of diving left unless I drag out the rubber suits. Frankly, there's just not enough reason to do that for TL! I can get bubble time in WW's warm pool over the winter!

No Dee, sorry but ended up with family duties and could not make it. Would have like to meet a mermaid. Tuttt, hope Dee showed you all the fun sights at TL LOL.

Like you said, not sure there will be another weekend till next Spring especially since the weatherman is forecasting highs in the 50's this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom