Anyone diving lake pleasant this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murdoch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
:D
New diver - looking for dive buddies! Everyone I certified with is not interested in lake dives in AZ :shocked2:

Got any local diving plans for 10/11-12?

New diver - looking for dive buddies! Everyone I certified with is not interested in lake dives in AZ :shocked2:

Dang it! I have a family obligation this weekend and won't be going to the lake. Maybe next weekend. You should post something on the Lake Pleasant thread. you'll probably raise somebody there.

I know what you mean about some folks not interested in diving locally. I haven't dove at the lake with anybody I got certified with... including the instructor! But I didn't get into diving just to dive only a few times a year. Besides, I've met a bunch of great folks that dive locally all the time. All year around. I hope to catch up with you sometime.

BTW, welcome to the addiction..er..diving.

Steve.

I too am unavailable, but congrats on your cert - welcome!

Thinking about Saturday morning.

jcf

I will be diving with my son on Sunday Morning @ Vista point if anyone is interested in joining us we will be there @ 8.

A group of us are meeting at the west enterance of Lake Pleasant at 7:00am on Saturday morning. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome.

Steve.

Steve, I am bringin the kids and my wife out on the boat tomorrow. I will bring my gear and 1 tank if I can make it over there to where you're gonna be I might join in on one dive and park the boat somewhere if it works out with my family.

Where are you going to be as far as coming from the water side? will you bee as far as he road goes and will you be south of the road, ie looking out toward the 10 lane ramp?

Steve, I am bringin the kids and my wife out on the boat tomorrow. I will bring my gear and 1 tank if I can make it over there to where you're gonna be I might join in on one dive and park the boat somewhere if it works out with my family.

Where are you going to be as far as coming from the water side? will you bee as far as he road goes and will you be south of the road, ie looking out toward the 10 lane ramp?

Hope you can make it. Yes we will be out as far as the road goes. The spot I'm thinking of is on the south side of the road and looks right at the 10-lane boat ramp. The vis was pretty good a couple weeks ago and the depth isn't bad.

I recommend using at least a 3mm with a hood. It gets pretty chilly at 50+ feet.

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom