Anyone diving on Sunday 12/07?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Is anyone up for diving anywhere on Sunday?

I would normally jump at this, but since I've had my boat dives cancelled due to the expected high seas... made plans to be somewhere more warm and safe :)

Be diving Blue Springs (Orange City)

The winds never materialized and we've had three straight days of relative calm here at the Commercial Pier. I'm giving up trying to plan by NOAA's forecasts.

If tomorrow is like today, I'll be diving for sure... maybe even diveyakking. Visibility is improving every day. The water is still about 78f and with the sun out it isn't even bad topside. If Sunday morning is nice, I'll post.

For obvious reasons I won't be diving this weekend. I'm a florida boy so 48 degrees is like an arctic chill to me :wink:

I'm eating breakfast in a t-shirt on the balconyand the tourists are already sunning... it's not even 10:30. I don't know how long this will last, so I'm goin' in. Anybody who wants to chance a 2nd dive later just post & come (Hibiscus 2 streets S. of the Commercial Pier).

Nice diving this morning, and believe it or not we still have a young turtle on the reef. It feels a little colder now that the sun is past noon, but its not shivering weather. The water temp was 77f with a pocket of 74f, and we have a very slight south current. Visibility on the second strand was more than 25'. I could easily see my flag on the surface.

I'd do a night dive, if anybody is interested.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom