Anyone Diving This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iamdoodling,

Looks like you're gonna be diving in the rain! (It makes it hard to dry off for the ride home, it makes surface intervals cold, and it obliterates visibility close to shore.)

Because of the so-so weather, I opted to make a roadtrip to LA to visit some friends, instead.

Good luck on the AOW!

- Warren

I know it might be raining but luckily we are diving off a private boat with some friends so we can be pretty flexible and we are staying the night until Monday.

We'll see how the weather is on Monday, we may just do a shallow dive to get our navigation out of the way.

Can't wait to see some of those nocturnal creatures.

Have a good dive in LA.

Corrinne

Beast will be diving with Davidofaustin on Sunday at Lake Travis. I'll be ground crew and have the hot chocolate ready!

I'll be boarding a dive boat (the Blue Escape) tomorrow morning and heading down to the Coronado Islands off of Baja. The charter service provides tanks for 3 dives, so I am looking forward to a great day of diving.

Im not diving this weekend ;-(
But I will be diving next weekend. :D

Im heading out early Thurs. morning for Florida Springs. We'll be diving Vortex Springs on Friday morning and probably Cypress Springs on Saturday. Yep...its my O/W Cert dives...Yahoo!!!

Its a long drive down there from here (10-11 hours) and an even longer drive back :(

Thats okay though. I have a feeling the smile on my face will last at least till I get home. :)

We will be doing some deep technical diving this weekend in Missouri, can't wait, the weather is supposed to be decent! Safe diving !!!!

As per usuall we will be diving in the mighty well and canal as the niagara river is chocolate milk brown!! Hopefilly we won't have to break too much ice...

NINJA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom