Hello all I'm New to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave-01

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all, I'm new to ScubaBoard and just moved to Florida about a year ago. Now that I live in Florida been diving a lot more and always looking for an opportunity to go diving, if you need a REC dive buddy in the South or Central Florida area don't hesitate to drop me a line to fill a spot.

I have been diving about 5 years and as of this message am on my 70th logged dive most of these dives I have done this year. Live in the Daytona Beach area and have been diving in West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, Key Largo and Devil's Den. I will be diving Blue Grotto for the first time this weekend apparantly underwater pumpkin carving.

I went from a Mares Puck dive computer to the Shearwater Teric dive computer (6 dives so far) so always interested tips and tricks people discover.

This looks like a cool dive forum looking forward to chating about dive advantures.

Thanks,
Dave

Welcome!
Not only have you reached the right place online to find information, but you live in a perfect state for diving.

Underwater pumpkin carving, hmm.

My fav pumpkin artistry of all time.

Attachments

• IMG_4883.jpeg
    IMG_4883.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 30
Welcome Dave, I live in Ormond Beach and my dive buddy Darnell lives in Port Orange. A Facebook group It's Dive O'clock somewhere in central Florida organizes group dives.

I think the pumpkin carving event is an Elite Scuba event. Maybe see you around some time.

Welcome!
Not only have you reached the right place online to find information, but you live in a perfect state for diving.

Underwater pumpkin carving, hmm.

My fav pumpkin artistry of all time.
They said bring an empty/gutted pumpkin, I'm guessing that is a good idea. :)

Welcome Dave, I live in Ormond Beach and my dive buddy Darnell lives in Port Orange. A Facebook group It's Dive O'clock somewhere in central Florida organizes group dives.

I think the pumpkin carving event is an Elite Scuba event. Maybe see you around some time.
Cool I'll check it out.
Thanks.

Welcome aboard, enjoy the journey and have fun. This board is indeed a great resource of information and tips.

Welcome from S. Florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom