Anyone get any dive gadgets for christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Significant other got me a new semi-dry suit, and her parents got me gloves, hood, and a dive bag to match it. Can't ask for a better extended family on the holidays than that :)

I bought myself a FantaSea 1500 lumen flood, charger and batteries. Does that count?

My wife got me an Intova IFL-WA-ZOOM flashlight. The zoom feature is pretty good, I like a wide angle for long swim throughs and video but also wanted a spotlight for looking into holes, this light is a nice balance between both. My wife is defiantly a keeper.

Some dive books from the kids, and vouchers for my favourite online store from my wife - so a few post-Xmas sale bargains are already winging their way to me. Best of all, she's agreed that it would be a good idea to go for us both to go to Marsa Alam for a few weeks over Easter, and I've just booked that really quickly before she changes her mind!

I've recently taken up diving so my parents got me a whole bunch of stuff:
- TUSA Splendive 2 mask
- Mares avanti quattro plus fins
- Polar bears Drysuit (amazing deal, second hand)
- Suunto Zoop
- Fourth element gloves and hood

I then went a bit crazy and bought myself:
- Dive rite BP/W
- Couple of torches (intova aluminium one and a cheap £5 dive rite one on ebay)
- A bunch of undersuity stuff
- Veho Muvi HD camera and an Xsories U Shot 2 mount (both heavily discounted)

Scuba Santa was VERY nice to me and, as soon as it can be built (about two months), he'll be delivering a Genesis 600 scooter.

(Actually, Jon Nellis will meet me in Monterey to deliver it and go diving with me. How cool is that?!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom