anyone goin diving Saterday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomro

Registered
Reaction score
I know it's late, but the group I was going to dive with on Saterday decided to change their plans, I'm still wanting to dive and was hoping maybe someone in the Florida area has a spot for one to join them. It is the opening day for lobster and I missed the mini season (way out of town) and was wanting to at least look for a few that might be left over or missed. Also just to get wet, I have been working on the house and need a break. I can help with fuel and work well with others. I know it sounds like shameless begging and it is! My next option is a commercial boat.

tomro:
I know it's late, but the group I was going to dive with on Saterday decided to change their plans, I'm still wanting to dive and was hoping maybe someone in the Florida area has a spot for one to join them. It is the opening day for lobster and I missed the mini season (way out of town) and was wanting to at least look for a few that might be left over or missed. Also just to get wet, I have been working on the house and need a break. I can help with fuel and work well with others. I know it sounds like shameless begging and it is! My next option is a commercial boat.

Love to join you on Saturday, but I'm a few kilometres north of you.... just a few.... but I will be out that way in March 06 sometime. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom