Anyone going to Bonaire soon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joel.boswell

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
I recently returned from my second trip to Bonaire. On this visit i stayed at the Dive Hut. While I was there I accidentally washed a duvet cover with some whites, not realizing that it was wrapped in the white stuff. The lights in the wash room were off and I couldn't see it, so thinking it was whites I added a little bleach. Sadly I bleached Irene's ikea duvet. I bought her a new one but am needing a way to get it to her. She said that it isn't safe to mail to them because sometimes items are opened and kept in Curaçao.

So, if anyone is going to bonaire I would appreciate if I could mail this to you and perhaps pay you a few dollars to drop this off at the Dive Hut in Kralendjik.

thanks

Hi Joel. Sounds like it must have been an interesting trip! We aren't headed there until March but if no volunteers sooner, should be no problem for us. PM me if you need address.

March 17 but I am sure someone else will have chimed in by then...! lee

We're headed down Feb 15th. We would be glad to deliver it if Jewel can't.

Darell

Back
Top Bottom