Anyone have a small Zena BC we can try on for size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mistressmotorsports

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, my daughter is very interested in a buying Zeagle Zena, but we can't seem to find a size small locally to try on. So, if anyone has one that she can try on (dry,) could you please let us know?

Thanks.

We do! Free exchange if the size is wrong, and we'll pay the shipping both ways... and no questions asked 100 return policy for refund if you don't like it...

Easy eh?

Here's the fine print... (not all that fine...)

ScubaToys Satisfaction Guarantee

And here's a link to the Zena's... Zeagle Zena BCD reviews and discounts, Zeagle

so if you can't find a local one.. just shout. And if you call and talk to Joe, he can get some sizing from you and make sure small is the right size.

The one for sale on this forum by Codyjp is a pretty good deal. My wife loves her Zena and would not switch to another BC for anything.

The Zena Codyjp is selling is mine. He's my hubby. I LOVE the Zena but I've upgraded to a drysuit and it doesn't fit well over the drysuit. It works wonderfully with a wetsuit though. I really didn't want to part with it but I'd probably only dive it on vacation in warm water now that I have the drysuit.

Like Codyjp said...if you'd like to try it out, even dive it, you are welcome to it. It looks like new and is in excellent condition.

Thanks all for the info and offers. We actually found a really nice one on ebay that fits perfectly and is in great shape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom