Anyone have any thoughts Isla del Coco in Costa Rica?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am considering a dive out at Cocos. It would be the most intense diving I have ever done. Have a great company already and a great price for 10 days 9 nights. My question is has anyone ever done a trip out that way? I know it will be amazing but I want to hear about folks experiences. I am thinking in June or July. Thank you!

Definitely my favorite dive spot. 6 times in 3 years - that should tell you something.

I dove there in passing, 2 dives which were the best 2 I've ever done. What's the company?

There was a 2 liveaboards out there at the time, one of which with a sub on the back that we were able to pay for a dive, 100m down in the blue underneath a school of 3-500 hammerheads is pretty unforgettable. I really want to go back for a trip, but the cost of that liveaboard would be prohibitive I think.

Thank you NTSilver, 6 times in 3 years speaks volumes

Thank you Dave, I live in CR so that cuts down on the trip considerably and I have a great Travel Agent Catalina at ww.crreferrals.com/TravelExperts.html Still expensive ($4700) but not crazy and I think this will be well worth it, 4 dives a day. I am SSSOOO ready to see 500 Hammerhead Sharks:)

Want to hear more from people who have been, Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom