Anyone in Coz May 14-22?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikyyo

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be travelling to coz May 14-23 and was wondering if anyonre from the board was also going to be there. I will be staying at either the Hotel Flamingo or Hotel Pepita and diving with Blue Angel most probably. Would love to meet some people from the board there as my regular dive buddy is sitting this trip out. I am going solo. I was in Coz 3 months ago and I'm going back.....It also helps to have air miles to use up.

nikyyo:
I will be travelling to coz May 14-23 and was wondering if anyonre from the board was also going to be there. I will be staying at either the Hotel Flamingo or Hotel Pepita and diving with Blue Angel most probably. Would love to meet some people from the board there as my regular dive buddy is sitting this trip out. I am going solo. I was in Coz 3 months ago and I'm going back.....It also helps to have air miles to use up.

I will be there May 12-24, staying at Caribe Blu. I have been accumulating a list of scubaboarders that look like they may have overlapping times (with me) there. What I have so far:

richagelin
5615mike
melfox26
funkyspelunker (though now I think he must have meant April)
moodiejeff
d56nut
lieserom
hcs3
NightRaven77
CuriousMe
nikyyo
(and of course) christi

Anybody else?

Wellif i dive with blue angel I will be near your hotel every day so let me know if you want to grab a beer one day or lunch. Might be fun if a bunch of us scuba boarders got together one day. Let me know.

nikyyo:
Blue Angel
You guys be sure to tell Ramon and Matt (the Canuk not the Chicagan) I said hi and I had a great trip...

James

P.S. Thanks again Gordon for the great recomendation on Caribe Blu.

Add my wife, myself and about 18 others from Oklahoma to the list for May 24-28. We'll be staying at Casa Del Mar and diving with del mar aquatics. If you all decide to get together sometime let me know. Maybe I can talk the wife into joining us. Or, I'll sneak away and hang for a while. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Thanks, gt2003

gt2003:
Add my wife, myself and about 18 others from Oklahoma to the list for May 24-28. We'll be staying at Casa Del Mar and diving with del mar aquatics. If you all decide to get together sometime let me know. Maybe I can talk the wife into joining us. Or, I'll sneak away and hang for a while. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Thanks, gt2003

We will probably cross paths in the airport if you are flying Continental from HOU. Not that I would be THAT anxious to talk to someone just getting there on the day I am leaving... ;^)

I will be staying at Occidental Grand 15-22 May and diving each day.

Why doesn't someone who is familiar with the town (Gordon?) come up with a rendezvous plan midweek and as many as possible can gather for the evening.?

I (for one) would show up with my non-diving spouse so she can meet these people that she accuses me of hanging out with more than her.

Rich Hagelin

richhagelin:
I will be staying at Occidental Grand 15-22 May and diving each day.

Why doesn't someone who is familiar with the town (Gordon?) come up with a rendezvous plan midweek and as many as possible can gather for the evening.?

I (for one) would show up with my non-diving spouse so she can meet these people that she accuses me of hanging out with more than her.

Rich Hagelin

I plan on doing just that. I have been compiling a list of folks that from their posts here appear to have overlapping Coz visits; when it gets a bit closer to time to go, I'll post some alternative gathering spots and times to get together for libations and/or sustinance.

It's too bad there isn't some sort of calender function where people could enter in the dates & places they have trips planned for....would make it very easy for people too hook up.

We (Burt & FLo) will be in Cozumel May 21-30. We are staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with Dive House. If a Scubaboard meeting is set for that time frame, we would love to be included. Keep us posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom