Anyone interested in Bonne Terre?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there really is no need for Nitrox there.

Oh man - no takers?

i dove there saturday and it was 3 dive for 200 dollars. you can take a camera and light on the 2nd and third dives. I had a good time. every midwest muckdiver should make the pilgrimage at least once..

OK - here is the deal -

First weekend in February, Saturday the 2nd - there is a 3 dive minimum. We can dive at 9, 1 and 4 on Saturday. Total damage is $195 each (air included), or $225 if you use Nitrox.

I need to have a headcount to them very soon, so all who are interested please let me know.

Just got back from Bonaire. I will talk things over with the wife, but this is more than we both paid for diving in Bonaire for both of us for a week. I might not care to spelunk that down for one day of Midwest diving.

I might not care to spelunk that down for one day of Midwest diving.

Don't think of it as Midwest diving - think of it as redneck cenotes.

Well it looks like this is a dead issue. I am going to see if I can get in as a single diver for 2/16. You have to make reservations weeks in advance, you can't just show up.

If anyone is interested let me know by Friday, 1/25.

murdrcycle,

I can go the weekend of the 16th of Feb.
I am going to go down on Friday and make sales calls on the way.
Who else will be down there that weekend.
Jim breslin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom