Anyone interested in Splitting a boat rental on Northern Lake George

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WSH

Registered
Reaction score
This is the time for maximum clarity up in the North end, barring any rain. There will be two thermoclines, probably 20 and 35-40 feet, with 35-40 feet being below 50 as I recall....unmistakenly visible too. Since I am a wetsuit diver, I certainly remember the head freeze even with a hood but not the exact temperature.

There are shallow dives around some of the bigger islands with some interest terrain, and of course, cliff diving at Rogers Rock or Anthony's nose.

I have a discount with snug harbor, but last year it was still about $300 for an 19' I/O.

Memorial Weekend is bad, but the north end tends to stay quiet until 2-3 weeks into June.

Get Wet Divers has a couple of seats this weekend:

This weekend we are on Lake George with Frank Hartley on the Radeau and probably a cliff dive, we are meeting at the dock at 9:00am. Get in contact with me if you would like to try this dive.

techace@nycap.rr.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom