Anyone know a Rescue instructor in Aruba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T23

Reaction score
I'm looking for referrals and/or personal recommendations on an instructor who is certified to teach PADI Rescue course in Aruba.

Hello,

I don't know of any indivdual intructors, but if you are looking for a shop, my first choice would be Unique Sports of Aruba, located on Palm Beach near the Radisson. I only started dving with them recently but have heard many good things about them in the past. They are a PADI 5 Start Gold Palm shop.

Unique's Website

Apart from Unique, the only other shop that lists a Rescue Course on their website is JADS who are located in San Nicolas

JADS Website

Ron at Private Diving offers PADI Rescue as well as DiveMaster. They are also a SSI facility.

I took my Rescue with one of his instructors, Jeff. He put me through the wringer with multiple scenarios. Rigorous but well worth the effort. I would highly recommend him.

Private Diving

Another vote for Unique Sports. They have very good instructors. I have dived with them many times and did a lot of my training with them. They cover the material and make it fun at the same time.

Many thanks all for each of your suggestions!

Very much appreciated!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom