Anyone know where to get Olympus Housing Spares (broken gear dial wheel)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

globalmark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi

I got a E620 Housing PT-E06 and just before a weekend dive trip found one of the internal Rubber gear dial wheel had disintegrated (seems Australian weather is tough on rubber as happened also to some hiking boot soles before) anyway I did a temporary repair with "Sugru"but the button Stopped Working after first Dive so Now need a Replacement Rubber gear wheel ( Olympus Pt-E06 Part# VG597200 )

So does anyone know a place you can get Housing Spares , Olympus Australia doesnt do them put me on to a Place that might be able to in 8 weeks but use the housing alot so if someone Knows a place would be great ..

See attachment Pic with Shaded Part.

Thanks Mark
PT-E06_PL_V1R1_E-2.jpg

1-631-881-6500 choose option 3
I just called them, they do have it in stock, price is $5.56 + shipping :)
ups, just saw your profile, not sure how Olympus parts dept would hold international shipping...

Hi Umbert

wow thanks for that , unfortunately due to site maintenance saw your reply to late , as I have just ordered from Backscatter photography in the states , they were a couple dollars more and can use a cheap postage option.
But thank you very much for checking for me ..
Cheers Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom