Anyone need a Birmingham Dive Buddy??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doupdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone,

I have officially just moved in to Birmingham this week and finished my PADI Open Water Cert at the end of July. I don't really know anyone in the area and am looking for anyone interested in diving on a regular basis with me. I have 8 logged dives in so I am just starting off but I am hoping there are some new divers out in the area looking to rack up some experience with me! Let me know if your intersted and if anyone wants to get together if you are living in the Birmingham area!!! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Hi! My name's Rita, and I'm currently residing in T-Town (Roll Tide!)

I'd be more than happy to go diving with you...I'm at ABWA way, way too often (to the point where the staff sees me and says, "Back again?" :D)

Mainly, I'm stuck diving locally due to budget constraints, but I love to dive some of the FL springs, too

Hope to see ya around!

BTW, you might get more local responses if you'd try posting in the regional section...go to "Forums", then "Travel and Dive Clubs", then "United States" and finally "Deep Dixie Divers" (it's somewhere down on the bottom of the page)

I'm not in Birmingham, but I am in the Florida panhandle. If you decide to head down and check out the springs or the gulf, let me know. I'm in the springs every week and in the gulf a few times a year.

Back
Top Bottom