Anyone planning to dive tomorrow @ Boneyard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickelpickel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I heading out tomorrow...:D I have a 23' center counsel SeaFox and am Planing to be diving a little before noon. I have room on the boat for two more. surface conditions look great with little to no chance for precipitation. But I'm thinking the bottom conditions are gunna be kind crummy. :shakehead: So, no guarantees. But I'm going out anyways.. :idk: And I'll be sure to post a dive report...

2th reported 0 vis in 20 ft of water today, at service club. I was thinking about doing a yak dive tomorrow but, if 2th turned a dive cuz of no viz, ya know it's gotta be bad. Post a report if ya go.:)

yeah will do... I'm kinda thinkn' bout going Sun now.. give it another day. if that will help who knows.. not likely... sun's got better chance of rain tho... so we'll have to wait and see. I'm kinda hoping those who are diving tomorrow post their viz reports. that will be what plays a factor in weather I go sun or not... I only need 1'-2' of viz so that's what I'm hoping for in tomorrows reports :D...

Yepper, that's my plan too.:)

yeah will do... I'm kinda thinkn' bout going Sun now.. give it another day. if that will help who knows.. not likely... sun's got better chance of rain tho... so we'll have to wait and see. I'm kinda hoping those who are diving tomorrow post their viz reports. that will be what plays a factor in weather I go sun or not... I only need 1'-2' of viz so that's what I'm hoping for in tomorrows reports :D...

We did a shore dive just north of the pier this am and it was as bad as anyone has ever seen. 0ft viz at 18 ft. Another group went out deeper and came back with the same result. Hope you guys have better luck tomorrow!

Thanks Cthilburg. West winds have a way of doing that to us. :( Looks like I'll have to wait til next weekend. Greatly appreciate the report!

I was out Aug 17 at the service club. 0 vis at 20'. This was just out past the pier. There was some divers out farther with a dive yak or small boat. They must of had some vis. They were out for the two hours I was on the beach.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom