Anyone selling their Olympus SP350?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI
I have a full Oly SP350 in housing and with flash listed in Photo Marketplace.

I found a new/refurb/big box return SP-350 at my local outlet center (they only have one). I'm not sure I want a back up, so may be willing to pick this up for someone who is looking for one.

Note: I just bought one on Ebay at $250 (with paypal and shipping), and would be looking to get out of it what I paid on Ebay, not what this one retails for. Or, I would be willing to send you the one I bought (with box, manual, and all cables, software etc.) for the cost of this one (about $200 with tax and shipping incl insurance to the CONUS). Mine has 20 dives on it and everything works.

If interested send me a PM. The store is not open again until Thursday. They also have a lot of other cameras at what looks like great prices. If you are looking for something else, let me know.

Not to ruin my own deal above, but there is a glut of Sp-350's on Ebay right now..........

Not to ruin my own deal above, but there is a glut of Sp-350's on Ebay right now..........

Thank you for the head's up. I checked ebay i didnt find any sp450's. Is it possible for you to provide a link from ebay?

Many thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom