Anyone tried the new BP1 First Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WolfY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have 2 D1 cold that I bought for SM. After getting them I've found out that as soon the hoses are in place the swivel turret movement is limited by the DIN ring. Also a fifth port in btwn the gap of the 2 pairs of ports will do the job. Can you (Edge Gear) make a new swivel turret with 5 ports. E.g adding one to the existing design? A 90 dgrs solution btwn 2 hoses is what needed.
Unfortunately, the upgrade kit with the 5:th port on the bottom will not do the same job for me. Well may be with 90 dgrs adapter.

Now I've seen the new 1:st stage BP1 as arrived and this is what I need.

Have any one tried the new BP1 First Stage yet?

It would have to be hand made and a one off, it would be $$$$

Add in shipping to you and you are easily look at a couple hundred USD.

Best,

Chris

It would have to be hand made and a one off, it would be $$$$

Add in shipping to you and you are easily look at a couple hundred USD.

Best,

Chris

:no::no::no:

I don't mean a custom made. For that I don't need you...:shakehead:

I mean a head for those who need the fifth port in the gap where the origin is not providing it. E/g 30 dgrs from each other on the turret.

When I bought the D1 I could not imagine that the swivel turret is not a real swivel after you put the hoses on. It was a real disappointment when rigging the system together.

Stating that the D1 has swivel turret, without telling the limits of it's movement is a miss leading info.

Other wise I am very pleased with the D1 and the 2:nd stage. actually I have to pairs.

Do you have any comment on the new BP1?

WolfY

Attachments

• IMG_0002 (600 x 450).jpg
    IMG_0002 (600 x 450).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 85

Back
Top Bottom