Anyone up for diving Saturday, November 14?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eric gundrum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This may be a little early to make plans, but generally I get to dive only once a month, and this Saturday is my November dive. :happy:

A month from now I'll be taking UTD Essentials with Don (and Greg and Robert). I recently switched my reg to a long hose and would love to get a few tips on starting with that if anyone familiar with that is available.

Overall I'd be up for anything from practicing skills at BW to exploring a new site. Anyone want to join me (conditions permitting)?

And if conditions don't cooperate, I plan to visit the Aquarium. (I've got a guest pas for my dive buddy.) :)

Hi Eric,

I'd love to go diving with you, but I'm stuck in a school van next weekend with 9 other grad students on a field trip to So Cali ;-(.

Have fun! And good luck with Essentials!

Hi Eric,

I'd love to go diving with you, but I'm stuck in a school van next weekend with 9 other grad students on a field trip to So Cali ;-(.

Have fun! And good luck with Essentials!

Only 9? must be a short bus... :D

Back
Top Bottom