Anyone up for diving the boneyard this weekend on my boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glock Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After several weekends of snotty weather, it looks like we'll finally have some nice boating weather Sat/Sun! Forecast is 2' seas or less. I've been wanting to bring my 22' center console up to Venice to dive the boneyard for some time, and this weekend looks perfect. Have not decided on Sat or Sun (I'm free both days).

I can comfortably take 3 additional divers with me, so if you're interested let me know. The boat technically has a capacity of 8 people, but since divers take up extra room, 4 divers + 1 tank each is about the max.

The forecast:
[SIZE=+1]SATURDAY[/SIZE]
NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND
WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

[SIZE=+1] SATURDAY NIGHT[/SIZE]
NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND
INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

[SIZE=+1] SUNDAY[/SIZE]
NORTH WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS. SEAS LESS THAN 2 FEET. BAY
AND INLAND WATERS SMOOTH.

The boat:
NewBoatExplorer-cropped-1.jpg

And before the question is asked, I'll answer it!

No, I won't charge any fees, but if you'd like to contribute towards gas, that would be mucho appreciated! :thumbs_up: :D

Glock Diver, Hey..how's it going? I don't believe we've met before. My friend Barbara and I dive the boneyard regularly, either with Capt. Jamie on the Aristakat, or we take a kayak out. We were both talking about trying to get down to Venice this weekend to hit the Boneyard. If you're still looking for some divers to join you, who will pitch in for gas, let me know. You can send me a PM if you'd like. I think both days are open and free for us. Take it easy!....Greg

artist- Glad I saw your post right before I headed out to work. Will PM you in a min...

Glock Diver, Hey..how's it going? I don't believe we've met before. My friend Barbara and I dive the boneyard regularly, either with Capt. Jamie on the Aristakat, or we take a kayak out. We were both talking about trying to get down to Venice this weekend to hit the Boneyard. If you're still looking for some divers to join you, who will pitch in for gas, let me know. You can send me a PM if you'd like. I think both days are open and free for us. Take it easy!....Greg

:eek:fftopic: hey Greg, I checked out your paintings - fantastic! That first link is working but that second one is wonky...

Okay back to the regularly scheduled program of diving. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom