Anyone used this website?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never used them but I wouldn't be too worried about low prices. The economy is really hitting leisure travel hard right now and many places are offering good deals to boost bookings.

Found this: Scuba diving vacations. Scuba Voyages Dive Travel.

Has anyone used these folks to book a trip? Prices seem really low. Too Low?

I'm specifically looking at the Anse Chastanet dive packages.
that package dates show 2008.......... but looks like Caradonna has the same thing:
Anse Chastanet Resort - Caradonna Dive Adventures

I would book through Caradonna anytime, plus they have more packages to choose from.

robin:D

Thanks robint. Now all I have to do is talk the wife into spending a week in the Carribean with no air conditioning.

P.S. Watched some of your videos. Nice little rig. We found a guy in Coz who was shooting HDV. It was nice stuff. I just saw some vids shot in movie mode with a still camera. I'm gonna try that some time with my little canon stil rig.

Just looked at a couple places and trust me, the prices are high. You will do much better elsewhere. Take Bonaire for example, the price shown is about 50% higher than I paid 3 months ago.

Buyer Beware is all I can say. Do your homework and check the pricing....maybe some is good but I know some is bad. Be smart and be careful....then enjoy the diving no matter where you end up.

ScubaSteve001, I know I can dive cheaper but the wife only enjoys the surface of the ocean. Our compromise is to find a nice beach on a nice Caribbean island with a nice bar. She's happy and I stay wet. And we spun the bottle and hit St Lucia this year.

Back
Top Bottom