Anyone want to dive Friday AM (or other times this weekend) in Monterey??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bkyaffe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey All-

I'm going to be staying with family at Monterey Plaza, right between McAbee and San Carlos from Thursday evening to Monday morning and I'm looking for a buddy Friday AM for a couple of dives. (Maybe Sunday and Monday AM, too? Or quick night dives?)

I've explored McAbee and San Carlos a bunch and would be happy to go back to either or maybe Lovers or Del Monte. (Go see the new anchor?)

~30 dives (mostly local shore), NAUI OW, responsible & safe buddy, all my own gear 'cept tanks and weights, happy to go slow and photograph.

-Ben

Hello World,

Buddies secured for Saturday and Sunday at Lobos and Lover's, but I'm sitting in the hotel in Monterey and itching to get in the water tomorrow AM. Just took a walk out on the breakwater and it's calm and the water looks stupidly CLEAR. Hundreds of sea lions camped out. I've got family commitments from 2p onwards tomorrow but would be happy to meet up with any locals from 9a up to about 1p to get under water and play with the otters. I'll be checking email throughout night. Lemme know.

-Ben

Back
Top Bottom