AOI EM5iii owners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dough18

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All - looking for a little help with my new housing.

1) I am trying to install the bigger trigger that comes with the housing. I can't get off the cap that is covering the screw underneath. Any tips? i don't want to damage the housing already.

2) Can you share what Trays you are using? I am using a Nautical tray and even at its widest setting - its tight!

Thanks in advance!

Doug

I would contact AOI/Olympus first just in case what I say is incorrect, it may be a click on/off.
Can't help with the trays but the cap may be attached by the glue that AOI/Olympus use. It is a Japanese glue called 'Super X' it is not cheap but I have found it very useful for things around the house and I have had 2 parts come unstuck, a dial and the battery lever.
I use a stainless steel tray I had made for $US 50 by my local stainless steel fabricator. It has been very good and helps it be more negative.

AOI makes an adjustable tray. Not cheap but well made.

To change the trigger after you unscrew the front, use a toothpick to push it out
that worked 4 us

Back
Top Bottom