Apartment listings in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sloeber

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Does anyone know a good website for a database of available apartments for rent in the Phuket area? Searching google is resulting mostly in hotel-type rentals with per-night fees rather than my preferred monthly rental fees.

TIA

Hi, it all depends on what you want to pay really. The lower priced ones will be hard to find on the net. If you're looking for 10k baht or under I'd rent a place for 2 weeks to get you started, then look/ask around once there. Searching "phuket apartment long term" on google may help.

Edit: I can't post links, remove the space between www and the "." to get the right address.

Search by apt or house for rent, city Phuket here:
classifieds.thaivisa.com/advanced_search/

www .phuketgazette.net/classifieds/showbycat.asp?Kat_Id=34

phuket-post.com/classifieds/index.php?catid=1&set_add_ad_cat=

www .thailand-classified.com/index.php?ct=rlestr4& (check phuket)

www .siamrealestate.com/search/?search=1&as_province_id=53&as_otype=rental_longterm&as_ptype=0&as_bed_min=0&as_sale_structure_price_min=0&as_sale_structure_price_max=0&as_sale_land_price_per_rai_min=0&as_sale_land_price_per_rai_max=0&as_rental_holiday_price_min=0&as_rental_holiday_price_max=0&asrh_di=&asrh_do=&as_rental_longterm_price_min=0&as_rental_longterm_price_max=0&as_text_matching_text=&as_text_matching_fld=p.code&as_text_matching_rel=contains&x=32&y=16

Western style places:
www .chalongapartment.com
phuketdir.com/thepierphuket/

Good luck, and post back if you find anything interesting, I'll be over for another year come this summer.

I help my dive students (mainly DM trainees) find housing. My suggestion, and it has always worked, is to come here and find your place once you arrive. There is no such thing as MLS here. The best way to find housing is to use your eyes and cell phone. You spot a place that looks good, and if there's no other way to contact the owner, you phone for information. The big thing is to figure out what part of the island you want to live in.

Back
Top Bottom