Apeks Double set + 2 x ATX200 / ATX50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PriusDrIVER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I had purchased these when I thought I would get into technical diving, that never happened and they've been sitting since. I don't know the exact number of dives, but I know they were maintained well and serviced regularly at authorized dealers...but neither have been serviced in quite some time and is advised before diving. All components are in great condition.

The setup was to be converted to a doubles set, however one set is fine for singles as is too.

Set 1: Apeks ATX200 DIN 1st/2nd with ATX50 octo (both on short hose) with inflator hose and DiveRite 5000psi SPG. $350
Set 2: Apeks ATX200 DIN 1st/2nd, 7' yellow hose for 2nd with inflator hose and Chochran 5000psi SPG. $300
Both sets together $600

I don't spend much time on here as I am not diving much anymore, so please PM me with any offers or interest. I can take credit card over the phone (via Square) or via PayPal. As with many hobby items, it is always difficult to assess a used price so I am open to offers.

Set 1 IMG_5728.jpg
Set 2 IMG_5729.jpg

One set sold, the yellow hose set is still available.

I had purchased these when I thought I would get into technical diving, that never happened and they've been sitting since. I don't know the exact number of dives, but I know they were maintained well and serviced regularly at authorized dealers...but neither have been serviced in quite some time and is advised before diving. All components are in great condition.

The setup was to be converted to a doubles set, however one set is fine for singles as is too.

Apeks ATX200 DIN 1st/2nd, 7' yellow hose for 2nd with inflator hose and Chochran 5000psi SPG. $300

View attachment 217008

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom