Apeks Regs, Wings and Harnesses, Atomic 1sts, Etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
Collapsing all my gear for sale into one thread.

I collected used gear to use for rental to (re) open my (recreational but tech gear based) dive business. Injury (not mine, my partner's) has made that not happen. All the gear was bought used, and was put into rental ready state, but never used. All second stages were cleaned up and serviced. All the first stage were at least checked, and some were overhauled. All the first stages are yoke. Some of them were converted to yoke from DIN, and thus have an unmatching yoke finish. All the gear is tech useful because that's what I like to dive in, and I wanted to train my students that way from the start. On the Apeks regs, I removed the Apeks badges to replace them with my company logo. I removed my company logo , and replaced them in order to to sell them.. But some of the stickers are missing, as noted in the descriptions. All of the Apeks second stages have new diaphragm to replace the cupped ones that they came with. If you buy a used TX-50 or TX-100 you probably end up with one with a cupped second stage diaphragm. Not these regs.

So the regs are functionally much better than they were when I bought them. Second stages rebuilt, all with new diaphragms, many of the first stages rebuilt. But stickers may be missing. Stickers are cheap to buy at any Aqualung dealer, if you want them.

Priced to move, I hope. Picture name is listed after price. The gear is good to go. But I am selling it as is, because I simply do not have time to deal with anything else.

Pics are here: ScubaBoard Gallery - Gear for sale
The name in paranthesis after the description is the name of the picture of the item

Apeks regs: (I'll include a 1/2" port plug, and a 1/2" to 3/8" adapter with every Apeks first stage in case you want to plug up the port or use a standard LP 3/8" hose.) All ports are plugged on all regs. Most have the original 1/2" hose.

3 FST first stage with TX-50 second stage.
The second stages do have the TX-50 sticker.
2 FST have the (unmatching) shiny chrome yoke, and are missing the little first stage stickers $150.00 (FST#1, FST#2) (These have 3/8" LP hoses, not 1/2" hoses)
1 has the proper satin finish yoke, and has the first stage sticker $175.00 (FST#3)

4 TX-50 (DST and TX-50 second stage). First stages have matching chrome Yokes.
2 Second Stages do have the TX-50 sticker at $150.00 each (TX-50#1, TX-50#2)
2 with a missing second stage Apeks sticker $140.00 each (TX-50#3, TX-50#4)

1 Apeks/Zeagle Tech 50-d (AKA older DST and TX-50)
Missing the Second stage purge button sticker. This is not of the generation that had cupped 2nd stage diaphragms so it is original diaphragm'd. $125.00 (Tech 50-D #4)

ScubaPro X-Tek Harness size M/L I bought this used but this is absolutely spotless. I do not think it has ever been in the water. $75.00 (Xtek)

Old School Dive Rite Transpac M-L-XL (sizes like a M/L as far as I can tell) with Crotch Strap This one too has very little wear or fading. $75.00 (Transpac)

OMS IQ Pack Size M-XL with aluminum OMS backplate, and crotch strap.
This one has seen some wear but all the zippers work (except the one in the cummerbund). The IQ pack has been through 101 revisions by OMS. This particular version fits the backplate inside, and needs an STA to dive a single. It is weight integrated. $75.00 (IQPack)

Dive Rite Deluxe Harness with a Stainless Back Plate, Crotch Strap, and Padded BackPlate Pad. Great Condition. $110.00 (DRHarness)

DiveRite Dual Rec Wing. Great Condition $125.00 (DualRec view 1, DualRec view 2)

Uwatec METRIC Bottom Timer in DSS wrist mount. Bought the BT used, got the DSS mount new. They last 1000 hours, so it's gotta have plenty of time left. (I assume, but I simply do not know) $60.00 (Uwatec)

2 Aeris XR-1 Consoles with compass. Yeah it's recreational kind , but it's a nice compass that could go on your wrist, and the XR-1 can be set to gauge mode. I bought them to split into wrist mounts, but I put them back in the consoles to sell. The XR-1 would fit in the DSS wrist mount for the Uwatec BT. Comes with the instruction manual etc $125.00 each (Aeris XR-1#1, Aeris XR-1#2)

XS Scuba Spring Straps $40 each, $60.00 for both pairs
1 10" pair (10inch)
1 12" Pair (12inch)
I don't know what size fits what. I bought both so that I could play with them, and never did play with them. Seem to be never wet.

2 Dive Alerts for Zeagle/Aqualung/Oceanic Alternate Inflators $35.00 (Dive_Alerts)

Two Atomic B1 first stages probably pre-recall. I got them for the second stages. I don't fool with Atomic First Stages so I know nothing about them. As is. $50.00 each, $80.00 for the pair (B1_first_stages)

An Atomic Z1 First and Second Stage. The second stage is rebuilt and breathes great. The First stage needs work, but as noted above I do not do Atomic First Stages. As is. $125.00 (Z1)

To the mods: I closed my other threads to make it all in one thread.

Adding the 3 ring binder version of "Regulator Savvy" to the list:
Regulator Savvy (Three Ring)
$35.00

The condition is essentially unused. I got the binder version with a lot buy of reg tools the week after I bought the three ring binder version. The binder version had some notes in it already so I just started using it.

Last edited:
Since I am in a hurry to get this gear to new homes, and I need verification of receipt, I am shipping everything FedEx ground. This means that I am going to add $10.00 to any order to cover shipping, and I will make up the difference over $10.00 myself.

So unfortunately this means continental US only, as much as I hate to do this, since I mostly live in Micronesia where USPS delivers and FedEX and UPS do not.

For the general edification about the cupped diaphragms:
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4208

Pictures of some of the diaphragms I tossed and replaced with new, next to a new one.

Adding two items Pics are added to the same gallery:
GUE Dress for Success Textbook $15.00
90 degree HP Swivel $15.00

EDIT: Atomic regs are sold.

Last edited:
Added some items, and updated the "what's left" bit. Pictures for all here:
ScubaBoard Gallery - Gear for sale
Add $10.00 for shipping for order. Lower 48 only. I'll send it FedEx.

New:
Thermo Convertible Valve $35.00
Genesis 300 slant DIN for 7/8" neck $35.00
Assorted Valve rebuild parts and burst disks $50.00
GUE Dress for success $15.00
90 Degree HP Swivel $15.00
Regulator Savvy (Three Ring) $35.00

What's left from first post (Longer description in the first post)

Apeks TX-100 first stage with TX-50 second stage.
FST#1, FST#2 (Both Missing little sticker on the first stage, have shiny yoke)$150.00 each
FST #3 $175.00

2 TX-50 (DST and TX-50 second stage). $140.00 each

Apeks/Zeagle Tech 50-d $125.00

ScubaPro X-Tek Harness size M/L with integrated weight pouches $75.00 (Xtek)

Old School Dive Rite Transpac M-L-XL with Crotch Strap $75.00

OMS IQ Pack Size M-XL with aluminum OMS backplate, and crotch strap. $75.00

DiveRite Dual Rec Wing. Great Condition $125.00

Uwatec METRIC Bottom Timer in DSS wrist mount. $60.00

2 Aeris XR-1 Consoles with compass.$125.00 each

XS Scuba Spring Straps 10" pair and 12" pair $ 40 each, $60.00 for both pair

2 Dive Alerts for Zeagle/Aqualung/Oceanic Alternate Inflators $35 each

Last edited:
Hey Ronzo sent you a PM.

Dual Rec Wing Gone.

Back
Top Bottom