Apeks Tek3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice setup, mine is very similar. Just wondering if those are the double bladder wings or single. That would have some barring on whether to keep the bungee or not. Let me know what you think about the Tek 3's after you get a few dives on them.

its a double bladder

every thing is ready i need just to add water

cant wait to try them out

Anyway, I think you'd agree this is all about selling regs for doubles rigs anyway, probably most people with a set of Tek3s would have at least a separate first stage for a singles rig.

John[/QUOTE]

100% agree

Being a double bladder. I would keep the bungee's then. I know a lot of people (with more tech experience than I have) say never use the bungees, but I think they help keep your wings from stagging on something, especially in a wreck environment.
i really like the looks of the Tek 3 and with the reputation Apeks has I think they should be great. I hope I can justify getting a set someday.

Let us know how the Tek3's turn out. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who has used them.

my TEK 3 set arrived today. it's taken a while for them to get to OZ. gonna be a week or so til i can try them out tho. don't think i can really dive twins while teaching an OW course this weekend.

they do look nice and shiny sitting on my gear out in the shop tho... :D

Awsome furniture in the back there Sulaiman!

Looks very nice!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom