For Sale APEKS Tek3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beyond_Diving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks. Selling a set of Apeks Tek3 regulators with very little use. Included are:
2 1st Stages
2 Second Stages
Short + Long hoses
Original Box (and everything that came in it).

Asking $850OBO + shipping for them. I will be in the US (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale) from this saturday until the 4th of October, so I can take them with me and ship them to you.

They have only been used in fresh water, and probably have less than 50 dives in them. Have only used them on a couple of cave courses.

If anyone is interested, please let me know, and we'll make it happen.
I've been around scubaboard for a while, I own a dive shop in Playa del Carmen, MX and I am a stand up dude.

Last edited:
Hey are these still available? May I ask what you didnt like about them? you can pm me the answer if you want. Thanks

They are still available. However, I am back in Mexico now. There is nothing I don't like about them. In fact I love them, it's just that these days I am teaching a whole lot more courses in Sidemount,and my guest are mostly also in sidemount for cave diving than in backmount and I don't need to have that many tek3 sets for sidemount (I own 5 other sets)..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom