Apeks watches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pablojrod

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone know how to buy apeks watches in the US. Ive seen them in the UK but dont know about customs charges. Much rather buy them direct in the US

thxguys

I didn't even know those existed [and now I kind of want one].

The only possibility I can see is ordering from dirdirect.com, but if you've searched around you probably know that already. For what it's worth, I don't think I've ever paid customs on something I've ordered from the UK to the US, and these watches aren't exactly a luxury good. I'd worry more about the shipping cost, which you're definitely going to pay. Unfortunately, dirdirect doesn't have cheap international shipping.

any apeks dealer should be able to get them. DRiS comes to mind as they'd be my first choice, Northeast Scuba Supply, and Dive Gear Express as backups

Thank you both. Didnt know about the lack of taxes fron theUK that sounds great. I will contact dealers in the us first and see if they can order it special. Ill let you know how everythingturned out. Thz again

Pablojrod,

Unfortunately the dive watches are not imported into the united states. You will need to order the watch from a distributor outside of the united states.

Back
Top Bottom