APEKS XTX 100 and 200 Single Tank Long Hose DIR rig $400.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is an APEKS set for the single tank diver who wants a top-line DIR/Hogarthian rig. First stage is the XTX 100, with an XTX 200 second stage as primary on a 7' rubber hose. The XTX 100 second stage is secondary on a 22" flex hose with a necklace. Also includes a brass and glass SPG from DGX and a short LP inflator hose for wings. The SPG is brand new. This set is about 4 years old with about 200 dives. It has been meticulously serviced. These regs breathe great and are bulletproof in use. They have never given a single problem. The set shows some wear and superficial scratches as would be expected. $400 is well under half of what this set would cost new.Payment via Pay Pal or cash if its a local (south Florida) purchase. I will absorb the 3% Pay Pal charges. If I need to ship, add $15.00 for shipping via USPS Priority. I am also including the original length hoses if you want to convert it back to a traditional set, along with the narrower exhaust Tees for one of the second stages, the box, and the owner's manual on CD. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Apeks Reg Set 1.jpg
    Apeks Reg Set 1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Apeks Reg Set 3.jpg
    Apeks Reg Set 3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Apeks Reg Set 2.jpg
    Apeks Reg Set 2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Apeks Reg Set 4.jpg
    Apeks Reg Set 4.jpg