Closed: Apeks XTX200 1st+2nd + ATX40 octo (DIN+Yoke) $400 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PriusDrIVER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Apeks XTX200 primary + secondary and ATX40 octopus with XS Scuba MiFlex hoses. Primary is on 8' hose and a M&J Engineering omni-swivel. Includes DIN to yoke adapter, as well as actual yoke attachment. Will include XS Scuba regulator bag and pony necklace as shown.

The XTX200 has <70 dives on it, the ATX40 was added more recently and has <30 dives on it. All regs should be serviced as they haven't been serviced since 2012. All service had been performed by authorized vendor from where they were purchased new in 2006. Like new condition, always rinsed well, dried thoroughly and stored indoors in carrying bag at all times.

Can accept credit card (Square), PayPal, Venmo or other usual forms of payment. Domestic USA transactions only, no international orders.

Attachments

• IMG_2510.JPG
    IMG_2510.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 153
I am interested in your regulators. I actually live in the same state, so this may be relatively easy. Are they still for sale?
Feel free to send me a message. (Not sure how the Private message works, but I will monitor this site for now).
Thanks, JK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom