Apeks XTX200 1st (DIN)/2nd stage w/ Suunto analog double guage + LPO, compass + more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessOfPower

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

So I suffer from that standard tragic story - I have a sweet reg set that hasn't seen the water in far too long and a baby on the way. My loss is your gain, as they say. Here is the full set of specs:

Apeks XTX200 first and second stage, purchased in 2008, never been serviced, out of water since 2009, ~50 dives
- First stage is a DIN fitting
- There is damage to the 'handle' that you use to screw the reg into a tank. The actual plastic is fine, although a little marked, but the rubber has detached. This is an inexpensive piece to get fixed and is just cosmetically ugly as it is now. See picture below for clarification.
- Comes with a Apeks DIN to yoke adaptor.
- Standard awesomeness of XTX200 regs applies :)

Suunto analog double guage, purchased in 2008, never been 'serviced', out of water since 2009
- SM-16 depth guage, in feet
- SM-36 pressure guage, in psi of course.
- In great shape, extremely light scratching on guage surfaces, looks less used than other parts of regulator
- included is a standard aqua lung dive compass (which went on hundreds of dives from a previous reg set) in hose mounted compass boot. Compass looks much more used, but hey - don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Aqua Lung LPO octopus, purchased 2006, was serviced in 2007 and 2008, out of water since 2009
- Definitely went on a couple of hundred dives, hose could probably do with replacement, and yes, that IS a bright PINK hose wrap. Be horrified, but consider: who else on the dive boat will have a pink hosewrap? So easy to spot your reg set...

Drysuit whip and BCD whip
- The BCD whip was a 2008 purchase, but the DS whip is older. Nothing special to note about these whips.
DSC00443.jpgDSC00444.jpgDSC00445.jpgDSC00446.jpgDSC00447.jpgDSC00448.jpgDSC00449.jpgDSC00450.jpgDSC00451.jpg

Now the big question: How much??????

I would like a cool $450 for the set, and I'll ship it to anywhere in North America for that price.

Based upon the inquires I have had on this reg, I will sell JUST the apeks XTX 200 first/second/yoke adapter package for $350, for those uninterested in a console, octo and whips.

My son is 16 months old and I am diving a fraction of what I was pre-child. Still, he is the best thing that ever could have happened so please see this as anything but tragic. And having just gone through it......if you can financially swing it, keep all your gear even if you only get to splash 3 or 4 times a year. You are in a place where you can dive year round comfortably so if you are not doing this because you need cash, consider it. I considered selling the gear because it seemed like I would never dive.....it is much less frequent but I am soooo glad I did not do that. And no matter what, treasure every second with your new child when they come.

Just some friendly advice.

Sorry for the hijack.......BTW nice reg. I almost bought some used a year or so ago.

ScubaSteve - good advice actually - I have another reg and I am hanging onto that one :wink:

xdrjones5 - Yes it is I will PM you

I have changed the price and also the accessories included in this set, which warranted a new thread - view it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom