Apeks XTX200 DIN first and second stage (plus a feebie octopus and console) - $350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessOfPower

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello!

So I suffer from that standard tragic story - I have a sweet reg that hasn't seen the water in far too long and a baby on the way. My loss is your gain, as they say.

Apeks XTX200 first and second stage, purchased in 2008, never been serviced, out of water since 2009, ~50 dives
- First stage is a DIN fitting
- Scuffing on plastic components, most notably on the 'handle' that you use to screw the reg into a tank.
- Comes with a Apeks DIN to yoke adaptor.
- Standard awesomeness of XTX200 regs applies :)

Included is a analog double gauge, which is comprised of a scubapro pressure gauge and a newer aqualung depth gauge in a Pivot2 housing; a bcd whip (you can never have too many of those right?) and a aqualung LPO octopus. These have all been on a couple of hundred dives and have been out of the water since 2009 and have not been serviced since 2008.

The pink hose wrap on the octopus is really the icing on the cake - as offensive as it is, you'd be surprised at how easy it makes it to pick out your regs in a jumble of gear.

$325 for the set. This price reflects the value of the XTX200 component; the gauge/octo/whip are included for free.

Attachments

• DSC00446.jpg
    DSC00446.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00467.jpg
    DSC00467.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00468.jpg
    DSC00468.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00469.jpg
    DSC00469.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC00470.jpg
    DSC00470.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00471.jpg
    DSC00471.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 89
ooooof. Someone wrote me asking if I meant 350 (as the title says) or 325 (as the description says). I'll sell the set for 325, sorry for the confusion!

Kate,
Where in San Diego are u located?? I am up in Torrance
but may have a buddy that is in Escondido.
Thanks,

Tim
PS New here and don't know how to send pms..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom