Apeks XTX200(yoke) w/XTX40 octo Tungsten

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdorr68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I had these listed for sale, but used them yesterday in the pool to check them over. Initially free flowed, but stopped after adjusting.
I have tried to cancel out the thread or post they are no longer for sale, but have not figured out how to do it yet. So, just to say, I've decided not to sell.
But, I would like to share with anyone thinking of getting the XTX200 regulator, get the swivel. Mine does not have it and I wish it did. I'm surprised Apeks put this out with the swivel as an option, it should be standard. The XTX50 first stage with the rotating torrent was a dream, but this set up is less then desirable, in my opinion. Otherwise, it breaths exceptionally well. All things considered, if I had it to do over again, I would have gotten the Atomic B2 model. Live and learn. Also, the 'Tungsten' upgrade is all show and no real advantage over the standard model, Again, live and learn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom