APO REEF dive safari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

najserrot

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Been pulling my hair trying to get to apo reef sometime at the end of june-july of 2017.

Most liveaboard option are apparently not available during these times. Either boats are on drydocks after the season in tubataha or are somewhere else. Only option i found was boat from pandan island and apo reef Club. Both are kind of hard to get too and none would guarantee a trip to apo reef.

Only feasable option i found was to charter boats fro Coron (Dugondiving center).

We are looking for other divers that would be iterested in spltting up the cost. ere thiking of a 2D/1N trip or a 3D/2N trip from coron to apo reef. dates arent set yet, but were flexible.Were in the Phil around last week of june and all of july.

the dive senter charges 13 500 pesos for 2 divers. 9500 something for 4 and 8500 something for 6 per day.

or

can anyone share an alterntive

thanks!

the price of rags is quite steep at 2280 USD/day. If we end up just the two of us, it will not be possible unfortunately =(

This thread got dropped. I want to let any future visitor know that NO Dive boats leave to APO Reef in late June. Forget about it. Storms start to smack Apo Reef and its not safe for the boats to be out there. No diving again until at least November. So nix late June until sometime in November. Good luck getting any dive shop in the area to confirm anything in timely manner. The shops have wifi via very sketchy cell phone connections, not like they have a say in this. They often never get the messages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom