Apollo Bio Fin XT with C-Strap Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintsnow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Apollo Bio Fin XT with C-Strap size Large
Factory installed spring straps make it extremely easy to get in and out of these fins. No more adjusting the straps, just pull back the spring and slide in or out. They are in great condition with just a few scuff marks, but no missing chunks or gouges in the rubber. They work great and are extremely fast and extremely easy to kick with. Ive never gotten a cramp with these fins.

Asking $150 OBO
My zip is 89138

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002-1.jpg

Did you ever sell these? I am looking for used pair of Large Apollos for $75.00. That is what I just paid for a backup pair of mediums, but I'm looking for a used pair for my son who has larger feet.

drdaddy

I still have the fins. They are $200 new, due to the installed spring strap, but please feel free to PM me Reasonable offers.

Oh boy, i think i was wearing a size 9 wetsuit bootie with these? I was able to cram size 11 drysuit boots into it, but let me tell you, they dont come off easy after a dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom