Apple's in Denver!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FuzzyNutz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Colorado divers, Apple from Dive Paradise will be at A-1 Scuba shop on Sunday, May 22. A-1 is having a 3 day sale event from the 20th to the 22nd, and having a ton of presentations from different manufacturers, vendors, resorts, and dive ops on Sat and Sun. They're giving away LOTS of prizes on the weekend, from gear to dive vacations and liveaboards! Apple's presentation is the 22nd at 11:30 along with Alejandro from Hotel Cozumel!

I only live about 5 min from there, so I'll definately be in attendance!!

check out www.a1scuba.com for more info!!

PS: Free food too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell Apple I said hi and that you are part of the Invasion, and lets us know what you win.:D

Hey Colorado divers, Apple from Dive Paradise will be at A-1 Scuba shop on Sunday, May 22. A-1 is having a 3 day sale event from the 20th to the 22nd, and having a ton of presentations from different manufacturers, vendors, resorts, and dive ops on Sat and Sun. They're giving away LOTS of prizes on the weekend, from gear to dive vacations and liveaboards! Apple's presentation is the 22nd at 11:30 along with Alejandro from Hotel Cozumel!

I only live about 5 min from there, so I'll definately be in attendance!!

check out www.a1scuba.com for more info!!

PS: Free food too!!

I think we are planing on going on Sunday, since that seemed like when they announce the big give a-ways and you must be present to win and dont feel like doing the 2.5hr one way trip 2 days in a row..... might have to wear my "off to see the Coz" shirt.....

Please tell Apple I said hi and that you are part of the Invasion, and lets us know what you win.:D

Definately will do!!

I think we are planing on going on Sunday, since that seemed like when they announce the big give a-ways and you must be present to win and dont feel like doing the 2.5hr one way trip 2 days in a row..... might have to wear my "off to see the Coz" shirt.....

Hell yeah, you'll definately see me there! I guess I'll wear my Dive Cancun shirt (big dive flag on the back that says "Dive Cancun", lol)... I should be easy to spot with my hair, goatee, and treble clef tattoo on my left arm.

I need to pick up a few things and figure no better time then during the sale. Picked up a U.S. Divers Conshelf 14 to use as a Octo for my Aqua-Master Double Hose and need a hose and exhuast valve for that. Hard to say what else I might get, but those 2 items for sure. Really I want to talk to the people from DAN, and PADI....

oh nad just noticed Cressi will be there. man, how i want a set Gara fins might have to see if I can get a pair before the trip.....

We were gonna go up on Saturday... I'm sure I'll have on some kind of Dive Cozumel shirt. Hopefully we'll see some of you there!

guessing Pan that you wont be to hard to spot. I guessing we will be there sometime around 12 or so (+/- 1 hour) and will be there as long as our son will allow.

Alright, so I went today, and I was somewhat dissapointed. It could have been that the internet and especially scubaboard spoiled me, but the event was not my cup of tea. I don't wanna sound like a sad sally about it, because it was obvious that a lot of people were enjoying themselves. ... I had a nice paragraph on why it wasn't for me, but I think it's better left unsaid. Different strokes for different folks, that's all.

There was a guy from "Fins Attached" that gave a very informative and heartfelt presentation about the conservation of sharks, and I found that very touching and worth-while. Chick'Fil'A is also across the street, so it wasn't a total loss :D. I'll still be going back tomorrow to see if I can snag any of the big prizes, lol.

And Cardzard, Apple says "HI!!" :D She's such a wonderful lady!

My wife Lora and I stopped in today about noon, holy crap what a turn out! Wow!

Met up with Apple, what a nice lady. Got ourselves firmed up on the AOW stuff with her. She was really excited about the invasion, she said another guy from Scuba board was there earlier, was that you John?

Again, I couldn't believe the turn out, that was cool to see so many people interested in diving. The national park rangers from lake Mead were pretty interesting to talk to. Now I want to dive on the B-29 that sank in the lake in the 40s. They had 3d video going you could watch. Lots of great vendors. We dropped some cash in A-1, just a few last minute things, a new SMB for the wife, stuff like that. Picked up some info on the Galapagos and the Aggressor fleets. Hotdogs were delicious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom