Apple's in Denver!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, the park rangers were really cool too. I watched a 3D vid of the ROV going through the USS Arizona that sunk in Pearl Harbor - very neat!!

And yep, that was probably me she was talking about. She was the first person I went to when I got there. When I talked to her later in the day, she said quite a few scubaboarders and Invasion people were there! I was there yesterday from about 9:30 - 3:30, and I'll be there at 9:00 today. If any of you see this before you go today, I'll be wearing some camo shorts, a Frank Zappa t-shirt, and an all black Phillies hat. I'll be there at 9 when it starts, but I'll probably sit in on most of the seminars.

we'll be headed that way in just a couple hours, going to have little man with us so planing on getting there later and trying to hang out till the give-a-ways... I'll be wearing my Coz invasion shirt so I should be easy to find. Really hoping to talk to the DAN people some and pick up a last minute item or two.

Got ourselves firmed up on the AOW stuff with her. She was really excited about the invasion, she said another guy from Scuba board was there earlier, was that you John?
Are you guys doing AOW class in Cozumel?

Yes, in Cozumel, just the dives, we plan on doing the tests online on the Padi website prior to leaving to avoid any studying or testing down there.

I really enjoyed the event today! It didn't feel as 'pushy' today (hey buy this new gimick or travel with us now!) and I learned more about things underwater. On another note, I ran into Hagan (well, he ran into me) which was really cool and I finally got hooked up with DAN insurance! I always thought it would be rather expensive, but their premium service is only 110! Besides the dive insurance, I think what really sold me was that they give you up to $5000 for bail money incase you find yourself in jail!! How awesome is that?!? hahahahaha!!

A-1 had a great turn out today, didnt get to talk to Apple she was busy mingling with the other booths, but did talk the gentleman from Hotel Cozumel and sounds like everyone is excited to have us.

As Mentioned above ran in to Pan, let me tell you wasnt as easy to pick him out as I had figured it would be, more then one long haired goatee was walking around. luckily one Zappa shirt. also talked with a guy from iTorch and picked up a new light from him, and looked at the goodies that he donated for our trip. somebody/s will be getting some pretty sweet lights, eh. the I buddies are pretty nice for what they are.

wish I had been able to hit a couple of the seminars but wasnt able to. the US Park service guys were great and found a new book that is going on my short list "submerged" by daniel lenihan.

haha Hagan, that's cuz all these damn hippies are crampin' my style out here! lololol

I had to luagh when I came back from the iTorch booth during the give-a-ways. you were standing on one side of us with Zappa, and the guy on the other side of Jess was wearing Jethro Tull..... Flutes is a rock band...... who knew it would work so well?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom