April 2013...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell??? I SEE everything ..... Ha! Ha!:crafty:

I think she learned to 'steal' from me :eyebrow: .... I usually kidnap those from the previous month that overlap our month - that is, if they don't sign themselves up first!:admin:

Sounds like self promotion....

gtboomer:

Two things. Do you want an early pickup of around 7:45 or a later pickupif you sleep late. How about equipment. Bringing your own or renting. If bringing do you want the dive shop to handle it between dives.

Lots of great ops but we need more info inorder to match one to your needs.

Have used now Secrets/Aura pier the last 4 trips. Yes not a long boat ride to the dive sites. The time depends on how may divers they are picking up at the other southern resorts before you hit the water.

Hey Cobra269, Early is fine for me, and I am bringing all my gear. (Dive ops looking after my gear not important). Just after some good diving, not to crowded, and a short ride. Thanks.:D

Something to consider for those of us staying at Secrets or Residencias and using DWM. Just talked with Roberto at DWM about night diving. Said if we could get 6, 8 is better they would pick us up at the Secrets pier vice having to drive into town. Even do a late afternoon dive and the boat would stay there for the night dive. Something to consider since it's always been a hassle to go to their shop for night diving. Larry

We have a group of 4 scheduled for a night dive on 2/29/13 DWM. We are staying at Costa Del Sol complex which I think is around the area you speak of, from what I see online.

03/28/13 - 04/06/13 - csmcd & buddy, Villa Escondida, :scubadive: with Alison

April 3-10 Jpenn and husband :scubadive:Club Cozumel

April 5-13 Island Dream and hubby- <font color="cyan">Blue
angel.gif

April 5-13 QNape and 2 others( :newbie: wife) Cozumel Palace <font color="mediumblue">Blue XTSea

April 6-13 pelagic_by_nature and non diver wife Mrs P Hotel Cozumel dive Aldora

April 11 Lefty Writer (cruise ship stop :gondolalove:) :scubadive: with Allison

April 12-19 Crosshairs staying at Sabor dive Aldora

April 13-20 gtboomer and non diver wife Secrets Aura :goingdown: Palancar

April 13-20 PeterNBiddle and Heather Presidente Aldora

April 13-21 ETexdiver and wife <font color="cyan">Blue
angel.gif

April 13-21 Bill and Renatte <font color="cyan">Blue
angel.gif

April 13-21 Steve and Becky <font color="cyan">Blue
angel.gif

April 16-23 Budgirl and husband <font color="cyan">Blue
angel.gif

April 18-30 Pidgiepoo and Ron Iberostar:goingdown: with Martin

April 20-27 Willmann_nc and non-dive wife Secrets Aura :goingdown: with Martin

April 20- May9 Cobra 269 and non diving wife Residencias Reef Condo :goingdown: with Martin

April20-30 Venom and Mrs V :scubadive: Club Cozumel

April 21-28 mstevens wife and son Casa Suzana <font color="blue">Deep Blue

<font color="#222222">April 24-28 warmwaterturner and wife <font color="cyan">Blue<font color="#222222">
angel.gif

<font color="#222222">April 25-May 2 +3 Costa Del Sol :goingdown: with Martin

April 27-4 Scubado NC and John staying Secrets Aura :goingdown: with Martin

---------- Post added February 19th, 2013 at 10:15 PM ----------

Added our trip above.

We have a group of 4 scheduled for a night dive on 2/29/13 DWM. We are staying at Costa Del Sol complex which I think is around the area you speak of, from what I see online.

rorhound, do you mean 4/29/13? Are you going into town for the night dive?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Guess I should read before I submit. I was hoping to get picked up around where we're staying, just north of Secrets. If not, yep, will be driving to town. Gonna ask when we get there.

---------- Post added February 19th, 2013 at 10:15 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Added our trip above.

I readded you to my original list. I'm new at doing this, so I wanted to make sure you didn't get lost when I update future lists. If Kat was doing the list, she would probably know if you would automatically transfer, but alas I have not acquired that skill. I've had to "muddy" my way through everything..except the part where Kat taught me how to steal...and apparently I had no problem figuring that out.

I readded you to my original list. I'm new at doing this, so I wanted to make sure you didn't get lost when I update future lists. If Kat was doing the list, she would probably know if you would automatically transfer, but alas I have not acquired that skill. I've had to "muddy" my way through everything..except the part where Kat taught me how to steal...and apparently I had no problem figuring that out.
No such thing as an automatic transfer (that I know of) .... so I always got back to my last posted list, hit reply with quote, remove the quote text, and then make the new changes & updates.
(I believe I 'stole' the whole original list format from someone a few years back, then started tweaking it. And I'm still learning Pidge! I really like your cute picture descriptions!!)

Allll righty then!

After scrambling to find another dive operator for a different day, and who wasn't already booked, I booked with Chucho Divers for our 4/12 cruise stop on the Carnival Magic.

I booked a Kittiwake dive in Cayman the day before, so everything worked out nicely.

:cool3:

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

GO APRIL DIVERS !!

03/28/13 - 04/06/13 - csmcd & buddy, Villa Escondida, :scubadive: with Alison
April 3-10 Jpenn and husband :scubadive:Club Cozumel
April 5-13 Island Dream and hubby- Blue
angel.gif

April 5-13 QNape and 2 others( :newbie: wife) Cozumel Palace Blue XTSea
April 6-13 pelagic_by_nature and non diver wife Mrs P Hotel Cozumel dive Aldora
April 12 Lefty Writer (cruise ship stop :gondolalove:) Chucho Divers
April 12-19 Crosshairs staying at Sabor dive Aldora
lApril 13-20 PeterNBiddle and Heather Presidente dive Aldora
13-20 gtboomer and non diver wife Secrets Aura :goingdown: Palancar
April 13-21 ETexdiver and wife Blue
angel.gif

April 13-21 Bill and Renatte Blue
angel.gif

April 13-21 Steve and Becky Blue
angel.gif

April 16-23 Budgirl and husband Blue
angel.gif

April 18-30 Pidgiepoo and Ron Iberostar:goingdown: with Martin
April 20-27 Willmann_nc and non-dive wife Secrets Aura :goingdown: with Martin
April 20- May9 Cobra 269 and non diving wife Residencias Reef Condo :goingdown: with Martin
April20-30 Venom and Mrs V :scubadive: Club Cozumel

April 21-28 mstevens wife and son Casa Suzana Deep Blue
April 24-28 warmwaterturner and wife Blue
angel.gif

April 25-May 2 +3 Costa Del Sol :goingdown: with Martin
April 27-4 Scubado NC and John staying Secrets Aura :goingdown: with Martin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom