April 21 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
site.jpg

eel.jpg

lion.jpg

seahorse.jpg

crab.jpg

nudi.jpg

angel.jpg

Not sure what's going here other than mating nudis?
nudis.jpg

Gorgeous seahorse picture! Thanks, as always, for putting these up for us to enjoy.

I gotta go with the first pic! It had me laughing. First of all for the fact that they still use an ox to plow, and secondly because you took the reins LOL What a great experience, that someone like me, who has spent weeks driving in circles plowing, wouldn't mind trying.

I gotta go with the first pic! It had me laughing. First of all for the fact that they still use an ox to plow, and secondly because you took the reins LOL What a great experience, that someone like me, who has spent weeks driving in circles plowing, wouldn't mind trying.

The farmer let me hold the reins for the photo. I put my pocket camera on my flex tripod on the side view mirror of my motorbike to take the photo using the 10 second timer. I wasn't about to try any plowing behind that carabao. Not sure if it just takes commands from the farmer (owner) or from just anyone. I wasn't about to be dragged through the field :D

Tractors are out of the question here. Way too expensive. As one of the Filipino Scubaboarders put it, this is a "Filipino tractor".

The farmer let me hold the reins for the photo. I put my pocket camera on my flex tripod on the side view mirror of my motorbike to take the photo using the 10 second timer. I wasn't about to try any plowing behind that carabao. Not sure if it just takes commands from the farmer (owner) or from just anyone. I wasn't about to be dragged through the field :D

Tractors are out of the question here. Way too expensive. As one of the Filipino Scubaboarders put it, this is a "Filipino tractor".
yes and very low maintenance.

@firstpic: wait... i think im in the wrong board. :rofl3:
I think my favorite pic was the two white crabs. There's just something about it that captures my attention. Cheers man! To your wonderful photography!

@firstpic: wait... i think im in the wrong board. :rofl3:
I think my favorite pic was the two white crabs. There's just something about it that captures my attention. Cheers man! To your wonderful photography!

68.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom