April Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can count me and III in.

You can count me and III in.

And with that, there goes the neighborhood :winky::winky:

Before the evening arrives, I will noodle over and speak to the manager about reserving us a spot, round the corner from the band. :)

The April Meet and Greet will be at Crabby Bills on the Courtney Campbell Causeway. It will be on the 17th at 6 'til about 9ish.
We will be discussing upcoming dives as well as reporting on past dives. As always, everyone is welcome!
Please post if you plan on attending.

Salmonboy,

Could you please keep me in the loop of upcoming dives. I unfortunately won't be able to make it. I have a prior Military commitment.

Salmonboy,

Could you please keep me in the loop of upcoming dives. I unfortunately won't be able to make it. I have a prior Military commitment.

ReddogMP: The next BIG thing coming up in diving is the Sink-O trip to the Keys in May and the Invade the Keys trip in July. I am definitely IN for the ITK trip. You should look into it!

Heading to Key Largo that day - sad to say - well, not that sad :wink:

Gonna dive the Spiegel and some other stuff (I hope - still gotta check weather as it gets close) If you see me there, it means I was canx'd for weather.

Hrmmm, that is where I happen to be right now :popcorn: Did some diving today - very nice! You should have joined :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom