April roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunDiva/Aqua Dive Travel will be arriving with an entourage of 10 on April 27th and departing on May 4th. Staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Tres Pelicanos.

Member.....................Dates.....................Stay..............................Dive

ccannon707.............3/22 to 4/12.........Casa Amarilla............Adrian/Maya Divers
Scubagolf...................3/23 to 4/2...........Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
mediumone
and missus................3/27 to 4/8................................................Blue Magic
Queen Triggerfish.....4/2 to 4/6...............Bahia Suites...............Tres Pelicanos
Guitarcrazy and wife..4/5 to 4/11............Casa Mexicana...........
ckofabq.....................4/5 to 4/13.............Sunscape Sabor........Blue XTSea
Candace, James
and Dad....................4/6 to 4/17.............Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
jbjclj and Cheryl........4/11 to 5/14...........Villa las Anclas...........Tres Pelicanos
bshort4......................4/13 to 4/20..........Sunscape Sabor........Dive with Cristina
LimitedSlip7...............4/13 to 4/22..........Hotel Cozumel...........Paradise +
ggunn and Herd........4/13 to 4/27..........Blue Angel..................Blue Angel
morecowbells +........4/14 to 4/20.........Residencias Reef.......Bottom Time Divers
Charred and Kristen...4/14 to 4/21.........Iberostar....................Tres Pelicanos +
tridacna and crew......4/14 to 4/21.........Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
cobra269....................4/14 to 5/5............Residencias Reef.......Dive with Martin
willmann_nc...............4/21 to 4/28..........Cozumel Palace.........Dive with Martin
bsppc and crew.........4/21 to 4/28..........Park Royal..................Diving with Alison
uncfnp and Soloist.....4/21 to 4/30.........Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
Rich Hagelin...............4/26 to 4/30.........Casa Mexicana..........Living Underwater
CajunDiva/
Aqua Dive Travel........4/27 to 5/4.........Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
MMM...........................All Month............Private Home.............Living Underwater

Thanks uncfnp for all your work and time in composing this comprehensive roster.

Curious. How many are doing the bag drag?

My wife and I will most likely be doing the bag drag. We have too much gear for MayAir apparently. This will be our 3rd time doing the drag. We took the ferry last month on the evening after the ferry explosion. We didn't know it had happened until we were about to board and we received a text from a friend that said "a ferry boat exploded in PDC. Where are you?" And we replied, "we are getting on a ferry in PDC." :) Hopefully things are back to normal by the 5th of April, I know this is hard on all of the people and businesses who need the tourist income to survive.

No bag drag for me. I got my favorite direct flight from Minneapolis to Cozumel. Sun Country does it in the winter - last week of it is the first of April. It's a great opportunity for a quick trip.

Amazing that there are no non-stop flights from NYC. Quite incredible.

We're doing the bag drag. For years we flew to CZM, last April we did a direct flight from RDU to CUN because the price of flights and were pleasantly surprised at the experience. Didn't have to get up at 3:00 AM or spend the night before in a hotel at RDU/CLT. We booked through a Palace Resort member, so all transportation from was included (private SUV to Playa). Palace Resort concierge takes luggage from Playacar Palace to ferry pier (not on the way back). We had an 11:00 AM flight from CUN for the return flight, spent the last night at Playacar Palace, they let us transfer to that resort for the last night at no additional cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom