For Sale Aqua Lung 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Mistral Double Hose with Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
50thMistralCase.png 50thMistralFront.png 50thMistralBottom.png 50thMistralSN.png 50thMistralMouthpiece.png

This is a unique and interesting regulator package. It is an Aqua Lung Mistral 50th Anniversary Limited Edition double hose regulator in an original wood presentation box. Only 500 of these were made for Aqua Lung's 50th Anniversary. This one is Serial Number 294. It includes the double-hose regulator with mouthpiece, modern slim Aqua Lung octo and BC inflator hose. This regulator is configured for Yoke. The Certificate of Authenticity is included, as well as the original manuals. The price is $1250 plus actual shipping costs.

I have not personally dove this regulator. It's from an avid diver who stopped diving about a decade ago. He actually had two of these regulators, the 50th Anniversary Limited Edition listed here, as well as the standard 2005 edition. I'm not sure that this regulator has actually ever been in the water. The regulator seems to be in very good condition, but the regulator should be examined by a regulator technician before it is used. Fortunately, this regulator is based on the modern Aqua Lung Titan and all of the service parts are readily available! The appeal of a double hose with the design and ease of service of a modern regulator!

As I said, I not know if this regulator has ever been in the water, but it should be considered to be in used condition. It is in very good condition, but is not in perfect cosmetic condition: there are small marks on the body and there are marks on the bottom of the presentation case. Please see the photos for details, and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

If you're looking for something less presentation-ready and more dive-focused, I also have an Aqua Lung Mistral 2005 Edition regulator with Mistral padded case. See the details here:
Aqua Lung Mistral Double Hose 2005. ETA: that one is sold.

Yes, this is not technically a *vintage* double hose, but I thought this would be the better group to put it in. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help. I thought I would start by offering it here on ScubaBoard before I move it to eBay. Thank you for looking!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom