For Sale Aqua lung Core

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
5E8C74C5-30BB-4A78-8738-E1C3A84B7D9C.jpeg
99637E27-52B5-4EDE-BABB-D43454D130B3.jpeg
C93C2EEB-A27D-464F-9567-4104DDA16C2C.jpeg
I have a new Aqua Lung Core reg for sale. I never used it never in water. It is out of the box. This is a really nice reg for someone. I payed $450 new. Would like to get at least $200 plus $10 to ship in the 48 thanks

Attachments

• D69E3735-85AD-49D6-9737-816AF59A06C4.jpeg
    D69E3735-85AD-49D6-9737-816AF59A06C4.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 35
I may if the seller gets back to me

I think the OP should have first right of refusal. It is his thread! No?

Just sayin'
markm

He

Just sayin'
markm
I just asked if he would take 150.00 all he can do is say yes or no. It doesn't matter to me. Of course he should have the right. I'm not sure what you mean?

Last edited:
He

I just asked if he would take 15.00 all he can do is say yes or no. It doesn't matter to me. Of course he should have the right. I'm not sure what you mean?

Hi Shawn,

I am not being critical of you, just invoking a sense of fair play. If the OP does not take the deal, I think you should jump all over it!
markm

Just sayin'
markm

I wasn't suggesting that there be a bidding war or who should be first or not. Sorry if it came across this way. I was just trying to let the person I tagged in the post know that it is a really good deal and that they shouldn't hesitate to pay the full asking price that the seller mentioned. Sorry if I offended anyone! :)

@Shawn Blatzer

No problem, I saw that he has not been on since the 1/17/18 just seeing what he will take. Looking for a reg for my 12 year old that just got into diving. I totally understand if he takes a better offer, I would.

I wasn't suggesting that there be a bidding war or who should be first or not. Sorry if it came across this way. I was just trying to let the person I tagged in the post know that it is a really good deal and that they shouldn't hesitate to pay the full asking price that the seller mentioned. Sorry if I offended anyone! :)

@Shawn Blatzer
No not at all. I actually misread your post I thought you were telling me to take his asking price :) I did not see you had tagged someone else. No problem at all just my failure to read better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom