Aqua-Lung Lever adjustment tool.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paladin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know where I can get an Aqua-Lung lever adjustment tool for the Calypso/Titan series of second stages? It has a cutout on one side that allows for the accurate testing of lever height.

Are you looking for the adjustment tool or the one to check the lever height? Send a mail, I send you the AQ Spare Part Catalog with the available tools, so you would at least know exact which product number you're looking for if they still sell it. Good Luck!

Looking at the manual, all it is, is a 2.5mm go/no go gauge.....basically a simple notch cut in some stock. You can do it yourself one of several ways, the easiest is just get some flat stock- hard wood, aluminum or plastic would do nicely and file a notch in it, measuring with a caliper until you get 2.5mm, or just use a caliper to check it without the gauge, or file a piece of flat or round stock until it's 2/5mm thick to compair the height with..... Or all that does not work for you, shoot me a PM...or email if you still have my address and we can discuss me making you one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom