Aqua Lung Rogue - Weight Location Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott 2000

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase my first travel BC and have been looking at the Aqua Lung Rogue. For those that own one, what are the pros and cons of the location of the weight pockets?

I'm assuming you need a buddy to help insert them if you're already wearing the BC?

What about dropping weights in an emergency? Is it super easy to reach and apply enough force to pull out? I'm assuming that in an emergency you may already be fatigued or disoriented, so wondering if the location is a safety issue at all.

Does it cause any rotational instability as stated in this review at about at about time 3:20?
Finally, anyone have them fall out? I saw this post here about the tabs having fatigue failures and was wondering if this is common - Has anyone seen or used the new Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD

Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom