Aqua Lung/US Divers Second Stages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbdivemaster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Cleaning out old gear, and have some old second stages for sale. You'll need to provide your own mouthpiece, as I don't think you want my germy, gnawed on mouthpieces.

PayPal personal/gift payment preferred - if you need to use a CC, I ask that you pay the fees.

Send me a PM with questions or interest.

Aqua Lung/US Divers XLC Octopus

This one dates from the late 90's when USD was in transition to the AL brand. Went in the water a couple of times, always rinsed, then it went into storage.

$40, shipping included.

Click to enlarge images

Aqua Lung/US Divers XLC Octopus

This one dates from the late 90's when USD was in transition to the AL brand. Went in the water a couple of times, always rinsed; I can't recall why the lever was removed before it went into storage, but it can be replaced in a few minutes at your LDS. Part number: 1041-08; MSRP: $9.00

$30, shipping included.

Click to enlarge images

US Divers Conshelf 22 Octopus

This one dates from the mid 90's. I learned to dive with this regulator as my alternate. Got quite a few dives on it, but never had to use it. It has a little ding where the mouthpiece fits on, but with the mouthpiece in place, you'll never know it's there. Well maintained, serviced regularly.

$25, shipping included.

Click to enlarge images

US Divers Conshelf 30 Octopus

This one dates from the mid 80's. I learned to dive with this regulator. Got quite a few dives on it, but well maintained, serviced regularly. The exhaust tee is split on the right side, but it does not affect the function. I know AL no longer has a replacement for the tee, but the part number was 1049-41 (Current equivalent 1019-19, I think) You might be able to locate the older exhaust tee at one of the vintage SCUBA sites on the Internet.

If you're looking to go retro, this is the regulator for you!

$20, shipping included.

Click to enlarge images

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom