Aqualung BC, Cressi regs, everything you need!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdad87

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey folks.

I learned of a major set back in my life today that requires me to generate as much cash as possible. Therefore all gear must go.

This gear is 2 weeks old and has been wet TWICE in freshwater. Nothing deeper then 10 feet just to test things out.

I will leave this posted for 24 hours and then I have to go to ebay with this stuff. I need the money fast.

I have

1. Cressi Sub Ellipse reg and same Octo. Leisure Pro $300. I will do $225 plus shipping

2. Aqualung Pro LT BCD (Large) Leisure Pro $374. Me: 300 plus shipping.

3. Pair of Avanti X-3 fins. Fits size 11. $50 plus shipping

4. DiveRite black skirt mask. $25 plus shipping

5. 5 mil Blue reef gloves and size 11 boots $50 plus shipping

6. 5 mil Blue reef hood. Never used. $45 plus shipping

7. Yellow mesh bag with snorkel and Akona mask. $10 plus shipping

8. Pink snorkel/fins/mask with mesh bag. $30

mail

I will have two luxfer alum 80's fresh from hydro tomorrow and can let both go for $180. Local pick up only.

Or i can let package without tanks go for $625 or $700 with local pickup of tanks. Paypal only.

All funds are going to help my daughter and me out. Any questions PLEASE PM me or ask in thread.

I will consider all reasonable offers. I'd prefer to see this stuff go to someone in this community instead of posting on eBay.

im looking to get a full set of gear from nothing to good to go, if you still have anything available pm me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom